Sign in to your iDine account and click “My account” in the top navigation bar below the iDine logo. Then,
- Click on the “Account Information” tab in the center-left of the page.
- Locate the “Registered Credit/ Debit Cards” panel in the right column.
- Click on the “Delete” link next to the expired card you wish to remove.
- Click “OK” on the pop-up asking if you are sure you want to delete your card.
Sign in to your iDine account and click the navigation symbol at the top right of any page. A navigation panel will slide open.
- Locate and click on “My Account.”
- Locate the “Registered Credit Cards” panel in the Summary tab and click it open.
- Click on the “X” (Remove) to the right of the credit card you wish to remove.
- Click “Delete”.
Be sure to take that next step and load any new cards that are not listed in your iDine account.
You will only be able to delete a card if you have more than one remaining in your account. If you need to delete all cards from your account, please call Member Services at 877-491-3463.